abg n akak2 faci tbe2 je enter frame...
kecian,,
so,bg je la...






from now on,,,
new journey of my life will
start.............................

dis is my class's monitor arif a.k.a. lim
he's nice guy...
althought he always sweaty...
hahaha
where he go,he never miss his handkerchief..
that's lim

dis my praktikum's mate...
his name akmal..
but
we call him as ustaz,,
u all know y???
u ask by ur self la...
he's fuuny guys
althought he stay in n9 but he never say n9...
he proud with his jawa's dialect
like as me..

fiza,teha,ain,pali,saiful,me
u guys so crazy but i'm have fun wit u all...
lim,kak mary,kak ika,fiza,saiful,ain n me
good luck 4 ups n pspm....
me,ain,farisha,kak ika,ustaz,dila,pali,lela,sum,mirul,aki,teha
prove 2 all kuliah dat our f7 is d bez....
dis my praktikum's mate..
i'll gonna miss u all...


n diz is my partner
in chemist lab...
he help me so much in lab...
he is a hard person n clever....
saiful.......
she had a gf
so, who ever2 think want to take his no
juz cancel la....


dis,,
i start my story wit hye....
dis week i got a bad news....
our kuliah f7 will dismiss....
we all so sad dat time we heard dat news,,
we think juz kliah
but
our praktikum also will dismiss
n
all teachers said dat not confirm anymore
we glad
but until
d evening on thursday
2 lectures come 2 our kuliah..
we never aspect anything
they said dat they have good news 2 us
n
i juz think dat our kuliah not dismiss...
unfortunately.NOT
at dat moment,d whole kuliah cry include our lecture,pn marlia
except d guys...
they dont cry bcoz they guys la..
n i cry too
i cant had anymore...
almost 1 month n half
we all together as a prak's mate n kuliah mate...
we all have know each other better
but
dis is our destiny
so,we juz accept
n diz is juz d beginers 4 us
in matrix
a lot of problem
we had 2 handle..
we must try 2 addept 2 d surrounding...
but importantly,,i'm sad 2 be apart from them..
diz make me so touching..
hshshshshshshshshshshsh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ayahhhhhhhhhhhh

Habis punah

replacement class n test